Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged

Just got tagged by Sarah...

The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket
2. Your significant other? Somewhere out there
3. Your hair? A frizzy mess
4. Your mother? At work
5. Your father? Town hall at work I would think
6. Your favorite thing? My dog
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed about my sister's old dog Katie
8 Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Winning the lottery
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? digi scrapping
12. Your fear? clowns
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Enjoying my lottery winnngs
14. What you’re not? Tall
15. Muffins? Can I have a cookie instead?
16. One of your wish list items? A DSLR
17. Where you grew up? In the same house I live in now
18. The last thing you did? Checked plurk
19. What are you wearing? Pink t, jeans
20. Favorite gadget? camera
21. Your pets? Penny
22. Your computer? Is where all my friends live
23. Your mood? Rockin'
24. Missing someone? My dog
25. Your car? Red hot new Corollla
26. Something you’re not wearing? A Hawaiian shirt (like all the guys at work)
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? maybe!
29. Your favorite color? yellow
30. When is the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? yesterday over something dumb. I blame pms.


I'm tagging anyone who wants to play!
** I didn't follow the one word rule! Ooops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home