Friday, August 08, 2008

Yay! It's Friday!

I've been kinda quiet this week. Mostly spent my days keeping the doggies apart. And guess what? Rocky's on his way back here. Randi's going to a wedding and getting back late. Dogs can be pretty exhausting! They finally started getting along better on Wednesday, and yesterday they pretty much ignored each other. Rocky went upstairs. Penny stayed here with me.

I also did a little scrapping this week. I'll share some new pages after tomorrow since most of them were assignments. Here's one from CHA!


I used one of Tracy Blankenships templates from her new shop at Funky Playground! I'm so exicited for her! And the kit is by Jennifer Trippetti for her Teacher's Pet entry, which I just love! Credits

Here are some other things I just love. How fun are Jenn's Jelly Buttons!!!!
And Kim has done it again this week for Teacher's Pet! These tags are so cool!

Well Rocky's back again and the doggies are at it again. Randi's modeling some dresses for me and it upset I told her she can't wear white to a wedding. That's probably the nicest dress too.
Here's a photo of them from earlier this week.

And here's where Randi was while we were "playing."
That is none other than former President Bill Clinton! She was at a program for teachers hosted by one of his foundations at the Clinton library. He gave her an award and she got to talk to him!

I kept getting interrupted as I try to write this! I'm going to hit publish and hang out with the dogs now for a bit before I have to get to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love you CHA layout! Hope the dogs settled down and got along the rest of the day!

August 10, 2008  
Blogger Gina said...

Randi was here? In Little Rock?? You should've come with her!!!! :)

August 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home