Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to work

It's back to work in a few hours. I wish I had another week! I am feeling a lot better and relaxed, and even sort of motivated. I was a zombie on Saturday after a horrible case of insomnia Friday night. So I made myself stay off the laptop and get out of the house Sunday.

I have to say I was happy to be fighting for parking spaces while I went out shopping. Looks like the economy had a good weekend here in New Jersey. The stores were crazy. I got myself some new clothes and a few books (I am hooked on the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries by Charlaine Harris. They are so much fun. I love the show True Blood, but it seems to be taking a big turn away from the books.)

I finished 5 books, got my magazine pile down, saw 1 movie, cooked dinner several times, posted 14 layouts and spent lots of time with Penny on my week off. Not bad.

Here are the last two pages of my creative spree, both using some new stuff by Traci Reed.

Grandma had this old article featuring my mom and aunt in the photo! Credits.

I think I was in a retro mood. Love this photo of my aunt as a little girl! Credits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home