Sunday, November 09, 2008

More layouts!

I sometimes feel like I never get any scrapping done... until I try to catch up with my pages here on the blog. It does seem like I never get caught up even with all these pages!

I had a lot of fun making this page for a Studio Start about guilty pleasures. I'm such a pop culture junkie, and I just love Entertainment Weekly and EW.com. And I thought it was cool that Zachary Quinto was on the cover two weeks in a row - as Sylar and Spock. I found out that he's one day and one year younger than I am! Credits

The lastest Studio Collab - Impressions of Honor - was perfect for these photos of my Grandpa for his Army days. Can you tell he was kind of a goofball. I've been thinking about him a lot lately, not just because of this page, but also because of the election. Grandpa was a pretty hardline Hudson County Democrat, but he was also an Archie Bunker. It would have been fun to debate with him if he were still around. Credits

Here's Rocky last winter in his coat playing in the snow. I'm not the only one around here dressing up her dog! This is the January kit from Traci Reed & Kristen Cronin-Barrow's A Month At A Time collab. Credits
I was asked to be a guest CT for Little Dragon Designs this month and here's my first page using Nature's Beauty Earth. This is an old photo of me and Randi at my college. Credits
Here are the pups playing in a quiet little dog park we found. This was for this week's Studio Start: We Can Build It challenge. Credits
Here's my little helper at my computer while I was still working in the office. This was for a Hillary Heidelberg Play Day. She's a new template designer at SBG. Credits
And last night, I finally played with Tracy Blankenship's Pet Pal Cuties, a great template set that she created for me! Credits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home