Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing to do!

I'm off from work again. Don't know how I managed to get all this time off this year, but I'm loving it! No drive to work. No bridges. No traffic!

I haven't been up to much. The weekend was quiet. I did some cleaning and reading. Finished reading The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao and Dead Until Dark, the book True Blood is based on. I finished my Christian Bale Netflix marathon with two pretty disturbing movies - American Psycho and The Machinist.

Yesterday, I ran errands. Got my allergy shots and spent a lot of money on groceries. I even made dinner. And I took Penny for a walk down by Boulevard East and took some photos while we were out.

Here's some more scrapping I've gotten done.

Some photos from our walk. Credits.
Penny and Taylor from last week. Did this one for a Doris Castle play day. Credits.
Penny made herself a little tent out of pillows. She's so cute! Credits.
And I love these photos from my family archives of Grandma and my cousin Erin. They had found some baby raccoons on the farm. Credits

I don't have anything really planned for this week. Penny's going to the groomer tomorrow. That's the only think scheduled. I'm just happy to be home with nothing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home