Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas craftiness

Lots of things to share that I've been up to ...
I love this photo I took of Penny while I was working on some crafty stuff. She was originally sitting up on the arm, which would have been nicer, but she moved when I went to grab the camera. And yes, she pretty much sits wherever she wants.
And here she was in the snow Friday. She's not a big fan.
These are some cute little boxes I decorated.
And these were metal oranments I got in Target last year but never finished. The top left one was the only one I did last year. I didn't really keep track of what I was using for credits ... but I will say Randi was very impressed, asking how I came up with these ideas. And I love my crop-o-dile!
I made these for the doggies.
I made these for me and Randi. They look much better at a distance!

I designed the M and cut it out for Randi for a project she's working on.

And here are some pages I never got around to posting...
This was for a Franziska Altmann play day. The artwork is by Taylor & Kylie. Credits
I love this photo of my aunt - I thought the light was so cool! Credits
And this was for a studio start on Christmas traditions. Some of my faves include: hanging my favorite ornaments, baking cookies, opening gifts and having breakfast Christmas morning, going to NYC with my sis, the way my brother throws paper at me, and watching movies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the layouts and crafts you did! Too cool!!

December 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home