Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crop stuff

I had so much fun at the crop yesterday. Krista came to crop with us this time - so I got to hang out with her, Melissa and some of the other ladies I've gotten to know at the crop each month.

I was feeling pretty exhausted, so I didn't get as much done as I usually do, but I did get some pages done. I have two that need finishing and got two other done that I can't share yet, but here are few I worked on.

Penny and her pals at graduation. Credits.
I took these photos of the girls the last time they slept over. Credits
Betty on her birthday. Credits
And here's one I did for a Studio Start challenge to use Maya's fabulists. These are some of the crazy things I am afraid of. I know, I'm weird. Credits

I'm waiting for dinner to get here and for the Oscars to get started! Can't wait to see Hugh Jackman as host. I saw a lot of the movies that are nominated, so it's going to be fun to watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah96 said...

Great layouts, Robin! I was supposed to get some PAPER (EEEK) scrapping done this past weekend with Alyssa, but it took us so long just to figure out what needed to be scrapped (it has been ooo about 4 years since I paper scrapped) that we only have a plan and nothing scrapped yet! lol

February 23, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are terrific, Robin! You have such a great eye for composition and detail. I can't imagine doing that many layouts in that short a time, let alone having them look anywhere near that good. You go, girl! :)

February 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home