Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday stuff

Happy Saturday! I am being a super lazy bum today. I'm still in my pjs. I should probably change though because I'm a little soggy after giving Penny a bath. I did finish up some Valentine cards, though. I will post them once I give them out.

And I wanted to say thanks to all of you who have left me some good wishes this past week. I've been so down, but it helps knowing that I have lots of good friends. I got a lot of work done on the redesign project yesterday so I'm hoping work will be a little easier this week.

Anyway, I have a few scrappy things I wanted to share! First, there are some lovely Valentines freebies from the Studio Crew on the SBG blog.

And my friend Kim Jensen came out with a new element set this week that is just so cool! Check out her Damaged Goods at Scrapdish. This would be great for scrapping destructive kids or pets or even to get your quirk on! I need to get in a creative mood because I can't wait to use this!


Happy Saturd

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) Hope you have a better week this week! :)

Thanks for the plug. Can't wait to see what you do with these when your muse hits. :)

February 15, 2009  
Blogger clc said...

Glad work is progressing for you! Love Kim's new kit!

February 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home