Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wearing my cranky pants

I'm in such a funk lately. I'm so tired and I've had nasty headaches. I've been staying late at work between trying to get a project done and all the people off on furlough. And I can't seem to get more than 5 hours of sleep a night. Ugh! I've been spending too much time trying to nap and no time getting stuff done.

My weekend OK. My nieces were over and I really missed them! I hadn't seen the girls in about a month. Randi and I went out to dinner on Saturday night to our favorite Mexican place with our aunt and then Sunday we tried to see He's Just Not That Into You but it was sold out! We ended up seeing Gran Torino. Is it bad that I thought Clint Eastwood's Archie Bunker meets Rambo character was funny. Other than that, I took the dog for some walks because the weather was nice and tried to catch up on sleep.

It was nice to have a Sunday without having to drive to PetSmart! Penny's graduation was last weekend. Isn't she so cute!

Anyway.... enough complaining. Here are some pages from this week.

The girls and my brother. I don't get enough photos of him. Credits

So many reasons I love my dog! Credits

I was such a cutie! What happened! Credits

4 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love all your layouts! Hope the headaches have gone away!

February 11, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pages Robin. I especially like the one of you as a baby. You were so cute! I'm so sorry you are going through a rough time right now. Sounds like you need a vacation! Should I swing by with the camper and pick you up?

February 11, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll wear grumpy pants with ya Robin! I'm in a total funk, and trying to put on a good face, but that makes it worse!

Hope those headaches go away.

February 12, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry you're so cranky, Robin! Lack of sleep can definitely do that. I was a total bear yesterday because of it. I managed a 3-hour nap today, which helped a lot, but I really just need to start getting more sleep on a regular basis. Hope you're feeling better soon!

February 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home