Saturday, March 07, 2009

Another Saturday night...

I'm watching Bridget Jones' Diary, organizing stuff and enjoying having the house to myself. What are you all up to?

I can't believe my week off is almost over!!!!! My sister and I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex in NYC yesterday. It was kind of cool, but we thought it was a ripoff. It was cool that you got an audio device to go through the exhibits. They show you a little movie and then there's about 3 or 4 rooms of stuff. Then that's it! The real hall of fame is way cooler and worth the trip.

My favorite things to see were Bruce Springsteen's old car - it looks like the Greased Lightening car - and John Lennon's piano. They don't let you take photos and don't even sell postcards so I can't share any images.

After that, we walked around a bit in the city and then had some lunch. There was so much traffic getting around yesterday. It was kind of annoying.

I also hung out last night with some friends from high school at karaoke. I didn't sing, but it was still fun. Makes me glad for Facebook. I've been able to get together with some different people lately.

Not sure what I'm going to do tonight. I've been lazy today. Not sure if I can find the motivation to go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home