Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy day after St. Patrick's Day!

I keep forgetting to stop in and blog! I am so caught up in Twitter lately and celebristalking. It cracks me up how the world has just seemed to discover it, just like they've discovered Facebook a few months ago.

Anyways, I did my St. Pat's celebrating over the weekend at the Wild Rover, my favorite local Irish pub. The place was filled with lots of friends and some people I haven't seen in ages and even my mom came!

I think I look cute! You can see more of the shenanigans here. I don't remember taking some of these photos! On Sunday, Mom, Randi and I went to an Irish pub/restaurant called Shannon Rose where there was some good food and a little band playing Irish music.

Not much else is new. We're finalizing our redesign at work. I think most people have taken their furloughs so it feels a little crowded on the night desk this week - that's a good thing! I'm still nervous about what could happen now that the first quarter is coming to an end. A paper in Seattle just went online only yesterday.

And here are some new pages. Can you tell I'm looking forward to spring and Easter! :)

I finally scrapped some photos from Lucia's baptism with a new kit by Jenn Trippetti called Tears of a Clown (no scary clowns included). Credits

This was a Studio Start We Can Build it page. Fun to try something different and use purple, which is not one of my favorite colors, but I like it here. Funny story about this page - my fellow crew mate Kait recognized my cousin in this page. Danielle goes to school with her son and lives down the street from them - small world!!! Credits

This was another Studio Start using a color combo. The colors got me thinking about Lost and these postcards from ABC.com that I've been wanting to scrap. Can't wait for a new episode tonight! Credits
I never use quick pages, but this one called my name. I wanted to knock out a page quickly today and this one was pretty cool! I added my photo and dressed it up a bit. Credits
This was for a Natali play day. I love these old photos of my family all dressed up, especially my grandpa in the top hat! Credits
I wanted to use these cute critters in Forest Polka so I dug up some more Easter photos! Credits
And I used more photos from last Easter for this Jen Caputo play day page. Credits

In other crafty news, I got my first kit of the month from AC Bailey and some other goodies. (Another Studio Crew six degrees story: I met Elisabeth from AC Bailey at the monthly crop I go to and she's one their team with my fellow crew mate Leah!) I have a plan in my head for a hybrid album! And be sure to check out Studio Matters today for my spotlight on word art.

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Great layouts! I love your St. Patrick's headband!

March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home