Monday, March 02, 2009

Snowed in


Penny and I are snowed in today. I'm glad I don't have to drive to work today. I'm off all week on furlough - and I really don't mind! I needed a break.

I went to a party this weekend and saw some high school classmates I haven't seen in ages. But other than that, it was a pretty quiet weekend. Mom and I went shopping on Saturday and I bought some new shirts, some crafty stuff and groceries for the week.

And I've been doing some scrapping, too. Here are the rest of my pages from the crop and a few from the week.

Penny & Rocky can be so sweet sometimes. Dana Frantz is leaving SBG so we did a goodbye play day. Credits.
Me & my brother when we could fit in the same chair. LOL! Credits
I did this page for a Studio Start challenge to scrap a favorite memory. This is about the day Taylor was born. She's going to be 6 soon - just lost her first tooth! Credits

My great-grandma and grandma. Did this one for a Manu playday. Credits

That little butt belongs to me! I love this photo. This page is using the new SBG Impressions of Heritage colllab. I really love this kit because I helped pick the colors and wrote the description to help the designers get creative! I really love how it turned out because it's got some funky patterns and different colors for a heritage kit! Credits

Some photos of the zoo for a Baers Garten play day. Credits

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the layouts!! And I know how you feel about the snow! I think we have like 14 inches now!

March 02, 2009  
Blogger clc said...

Beautiful pages! Hope you have some fun on your week of furlough!

March 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home