Sunday, March 22, 2009

Up early!

I am up early and I don't even mind! I stayed in last night and went to bed pretty early. I watched the Spiderwick Chronicles and scrapped a bit. Here's one of my pages...

I love two page templates. My friend Melinda is the queen of two pagers and she has some great templates in her store at Scrapdish. Credits.

I had to share this picture of Penny. Poor dog. LOL! She doesn't look very Irish.

I am not the only one in my family dressing up the animals! My aunts had the horses posing for St. Patrick's Day - and one of my aunt's made this card! I'm so proud of her. LOL!

Have I mentioned that I've been on a cooking kick? I have been trying to cook more since I was off on furlough. I freeze all my leftover and take them to work. I haven't had a Lean Cuisine in weeks now. Yesterday, I got all my ingredients ready for my favorite chicken chili recipe and I just figured out how to use the crock pot. (Plug in. That took me awhile.) I can't wait for dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the layout and Penny is such a trooper. ;)

I love to cook too. It has been different since I started the diet on Monday. I love cooking in the crock pot! Heehee.

March 22, 2009  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Her headwear says 'kiss me i'm irish' but she has her tongue out - so I'm thinking she is hoping for a french kiss?

hehe, couldn't resist! She really is adorable!

March 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home