Sunday, April 12, 2009

In the news...

I have some newsworthy (at least I think so) stuff to share! First, I hope you'll check out the Daily Scrapper. I'm their new writer and I wrote my first story for the cover on spring for the latest issue.

Then, I was picked at the Customer of the Month in AC Bailey's newsletter!


And we made it through our first week of the new redesign at work. I have some pages to share, but first here's a look at what the paper used to look like...
You can probably see that this page below is narrower - which was the motivation behind the redesign. We were redesigning for a 44-inch web, which meant losing space, but at the same time we wanted to keep things readable. Here are some sample pages from the first day.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

Yay for The Daily Scrapper gig Robin!!!

April 13, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool Robin!!! You rock!!

April 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home