Tuesday, May 05, 2009

NSD wrap up and other stuff

So I hope you had a nice NSD! I gave in and did a little shopping at Scrap Artist and Sweet Shoppe. I almost bought stuff at a few other places, but shut down the browser before I could do any more damage!

I spent most of the day at at crop with Melissa, Patti, Tina and some of our cropping friends in honor of National Scrapbook Day. And it was definitely one of the most fun crops I've been to even though it wasn't a full day. The ladies running it had lots of make and takes and games planned for us. There was a tiara you got to wear when you finished a page. And I just love getting crafty and learning new things. I really enjoyed stamping and playing with paper. You should check out Elisabeth's blog and all the crafty goodies she has on there!

After the crop, I had the worst case of allergies. The sniffles and the rainy weather have knocked me out this week. I kind of want to stay in bed and keep reading Dragonfly in Amber. (I am hooked on these Outlander books!)

Still don't know what I'm going to get/make Mom for Mother's Day. I think Penny should buy me a present! It was last year on Mother's Day that we found her! I'm making May 11 her birthday since we don't know when it really is.

I only got two digi pages at the crop done because I was too busy gabbing and doing make and takes. Here are some that I got done and other from last week.One good thing about babysitting - makes a good layout! Taylor and I spent some time blowing bubbles and I turned that into this page for a Doris Castle play day. Credits

Here are some pics of Penny exhausted from the heat during the heatwave we had a few weekends ago. Used the new SBG collab, Impressions of Mother Earth. Credits
Last week was Kylie's turn - poor thing was sick. But at least she took naps, which makes Aunt Robin very happy! She can spell her name now - "with a dot." Credits
This was for a studio start about things you do to relax. Credits
This one was Birgit Kerr play day. I'm sad that all these flowers are gone already. Sigh! Credits
Here's one using Holly's new Girlfriends kit at 2 peas. Credits
And I made this ATC for Tangie's altered obsession challenge at SBG. I am obsessed with cute little birds and Twitter and had this idea! Credits

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude!! I love the bubbles one!!

May 06, 2009  
Blogger Melinda said...

I love the bird ATC- fun way to use all of the cute birdies in kits :)

We've had the bubbles out at our house too.

May 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home