Saturday, August 01, 2009

Relaxing on a Saturday night

It's finally cooled down after a really hot day. I just took Penny for a walk and while we were out there, I noticed she has glitter all over her face. She was sparkly like a Cullen!

I had a busy day today. Randi and I went over to Garden State Plaza early (for me at least) before the crazy crowd. I got a new outfit and some makeup for a wedding I'm going to tomorrow. I'm really excited it's finally here. I'm going along with a bunch of my friends from the Rover so I know we'll have a great time. There's a lot of time between the ceremony and the reception so I'm going to come home and change - don't want to be so dressed up all day. I'm always surprised when there are so few people at the church and then a mob at a reception. I think that's so rude. I always try to go to the ceremony - isn't that the whole point of the day.

I also got my hair cut today. Got my manicure and pedicure yesterday. Feel like I did so much and now I'm going to relax and hang out at home tonight.

Not much else is up. I've been hanging out with Penny. Taylor, Lucia and Betty have all been by to visit during the week. Been seeing lots of movies and I'm loving True Blood. My office computer is messed up again so I'm trying not to freak out.

I'm still trying to get through the Fiery Cross. This one isn't moving along like the others. Doesn't seem to be much happening. And I'm confused about what's happened to some characters. (Like where did that abandoned baby go?) My mom started reading the Outlander series too and she's just started Drums of Autumn. She's catching up to me pretty quickly.

I haven't been scrapping too much. Most of my efforts are going into the Battle of the Creative Team pages. But here are few I've done ...
This was for a sussie M play day. My grandma made me this yummy blueberry pie - just because! CreditsHere's one that was inspired by a Studio Start about a song you're listening to a lot. I'm just listening to my iphone and ipod a lot lately, especially Gomez, Kings of Leon, Killers and the Adventureland Soundtrack. Credits

And this was for a Phuong play day. This was fun to make! Credits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how exactly did Penny get glitter on her face? LOL

The layouts are fabulous, Robin! I especially love the fun colors on the playlist one and the photo perspective and partial extractions on the one of the girls and all the little butterfiles!! So fun!!

Hope you're having a blast at the wedding!

August 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home