Sunday, October 18, 2009

10 pages!

I just love going to crops! I get to have so much fun with the girls and get so much done. I finished 10 pages with a total of 72 photos yesterday (counting two pagers!). The crop started out a little crazy because I forgot the plug for my laptop! Luckily, there was a Best Buy nearby and I bought a new one.

Here's some of what I got done. I have one I can't share just yet! :) I'll link up the credits when I get these posted in the galleries.

Here's Penny perched in one of her favorite spots - my shoulder! Credits

Some photos from this year's Race for the Cure. Credits

Haley posing for "senior portraits." She is seriously just too cute! Credits

Hanging out with the girls in NYC! Credits

Here's a close up of us. Credits

And these are my 365 photos for July. I started this page back in August and finally got it done. Am so behind on these! Credits

If you'd like to know more about the method behind my multi-photo madness, check out my How I Did That post at SBG (there's a template freebie there, too!). And speaking of blogs, my page Built With Love with the Girlfriends kit was the featured LO on the Funky Playground blog yesterday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww!! I love the New York layouts!! Haley LOVES the one of her! ;)

October 18, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful layouts! I'm in awe of how you manage to crank out so many without them looking "cranked out"! I went and grabbed the template too - terrific! Thanks! :)

October 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home