Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday shopping with my friends!

I decided to do a little Black Friday shopping when I got home from work last night. I picked up a few digi kits and templates and then I got myself some DVDs super cheap on Amazon. I did manage to buy two gifts - a jewelery box for my mom and a cute little dragon for my goddaughter.

If you're still looking for some good digiscrapping deals, be sure to check out my friend Kim Jensen's store and pick up here new Burst My Bubble alphas! Here's a page I did with them for last week's Studio Start to scraplift LovelyMissKait.


My dear friend Melinda Staley is retiring from designing and is having a big sale at Scrapdish.


Then there's this cute kit by my pal Tara Sroka and Mikkel Paige, available at the Digi Chick. I love those elephants!

And Tania Shaw is also having a sale at Funky Playground Designs where you can find these super cute puffy alphas! She has a few different sets and a freebie on her blog, too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the plug, Robin! I still love that layout... makes me smile every time I see it! :)

December 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home