Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feeling thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am relaxing a bit before I head in to the kitchen to do some cleaning and maybe bake some peanut butter cookies. I made a cheesecake to take to work tomorrow. I love Thanksgiving at work - we all bring in food and have a good time. And that's after dinner with my family.

So I was just thinking of what I'm Thankful for this year. Here are just a few things.
- My family, especially my mom, who does so much for me, and my sister, even if she made fun of me for going to see New Moon
- Penny
- My pals - and especially my awesome digi friends. I am so glad I got to see so many of them this year!
- My iphone, ipod, camera, laptop - always keeping me entertained!
- Facebook, for giving me something to do when I'm bored and for keeping me connected to so many friends
- Having a job. Even though it's a pain, I'm lucky to still be employed this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious, Robin! Great list! Hope you had a terrific day!

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

November 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home