Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday funk

Today we got even more bad news at work. The company is closing down our press room and cutting 166 people who work there. They're going to print the newspaper in New Jersey. They're also looking to sell the building and possibly relocate, which is probably a good idea since our third and fourth floors are pretty much empty. So sad. Plus I had one of those nights where all kinds of things went wrong and I got stuck working an extra hour. Hate that! I'm in such a cranky mood. But at least I'm home now with my puppy and that makes things a lot better!

I sang a new song at karaoke last night - Lisa Loeb's Stay - and I rocked it! I have had that song in my head all day. I haven't sung in a few weeks, so it was fun to get back into it. The whole night was just crazy.

I think I'm going to watch something funny tonight to put me in a better mood! I just got a bunch of cheap DVDs from Amazon's black friday sale, including Step Brothers and the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas special.

My friend Kait sent me this link today - great for cleaning your computer screen and a good laugh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the further cuts at work. I hope that if they do relocate, it's in a good spot for you.

Hooray for rocking karaoke! I don't know if I'd ever have the guts to try that.

The link was too funny! :)

December 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home