Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yay for Tania ... and some new pages

I think I must have used up most of my scrapping mojo in the beginning of the year! I have about 25 images posted at DST in January and 11 for November. Well, here are some I haven't shared here yet.

I'm super excited for my friend Tania Shaw. Not only is she rocking over at Funky Playground, but she's also the guest designer this month at Digi Chick. I did this page using Tania's Krafty Christmas and templates that she as TDC. I remember when Tania was so excited to be on the elements team at Digi Chick, and even though it's gone through a few owners since then, it's pretty cool that she's back there this month!


Here's one I did using a template by a new studio girl, Crystal Livesay. This isn't my usual scrapping style, so it was fun to play. I think I would like this better if I made the photo and clusters a little bigger. I can hardly see Penny! LOL!


And I'm trying to get some pages done for my Christmas albums this year. I had scrapped a version of this page for my hybrid Easter album. (Total of three pages done!) So it was easy to add some paper and elements to make finish a digi version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home