Sunday, January 17, 2010

All good things...

I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. I need to tell myself I'm lucky to have a job. I need the money. I was outside with Penny yesterday having a very zen moment, and then I was feeling so great because I haven't been stressed out, stuck in traffic or anything like that all week.

We did go see Avatar on Wednesday - and while I thought it was entertaining, I thought it was long for the sake of being long and too similar to about 15 other movies I've already seen. It looked cool in 3D, but there were some parts where I was trying not to laugh. Randi hated it.

Later Wednesday, I went to karaoke with my high school friends at Sparky's and then Thursday I saw more old friends at Kerry's birthday party at Tapas. Then there was more karaoke. Good times! I needed Friday to recover from it all!

I spent Saturday at a crop with the girls and even though we didn't stay to late, I got a bunch of scrapping done. I finsished my last 365 pages - now I just need to do a cover. Here's some of what I got done...
I loved Kaye Winieki's It Pays To Believe kit so much I finally scrapped Taylor's first lost tooth. And here are my November and December pages! I'm sooooooo glad these are done!



I got up early today to feed Penny, but think I'm going to rest a bit more before I enjoy my last day off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good week, Robin! Terrific layouts! I especially love the tooth one... wonderful composition and such a fun kit!

January 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home