Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter fun

I hope you all had a great Easter! Here are some pics I took. I really like my new camera!

Rocky loves going to the farm. Don't tell Penny! She stayed home.

When we first got to my aunt's house, the girls stayed busy coloring this big Easter poster.

We went out to visit the Boys. Here's Rocky playing with them.

Taylor and King.
All the rain recently left big swamp like puddles all over - and Rocky loved them!

I loved how the horse's bangs were flying as he came towards me.

Murray up close.

I love Rocky's shadow here.

After everyone finally arrived and we had lots and lots of food, Aunt Eileen led the kids on an egg hunt. It was scaled down this year and really much more fun.

I was helping Danielle out while trying to take photos. Kylie did really great and she kept stopping to show me how much she found.

And here's what everyone else was doing while the kids were playing. The weather was just beautiful and I love the big porch at my aunt's house.

My aunt and cousin came up with an Easter bingo theme this year. The kids had to match their Easter egg hunt finds to the bingo board to win prizes.


My bunny cousins.
And the kids played some other games and hula hoops.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun shots, Robin! Looks like a great time! :D

April 07, 2010  
Anonymous Tania said...

I always love seeing your Easter celebrations, it looks like a great family tradition!!

April 07, 2010  
Blogger Melinda said...

Looks like a fun time! glad you are enjoying the new camera!

April 09, 2010  
Blogger jessica said...

Great pictures, Robin! What a nice setting and your family seems to be a lot of fun to hang out with. :)

April 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home