Monday, May 24, 2010

One-day Weekend

I had a really short weekend. Just today since I worked on Saturday. I cleaned my room (which is still a mess), saw Iron Man 2 with Randi, scanned some old photos, watched the end of Lost. And now I'm exhausted but I'm too wound up to sleep. So I thought I'd share the rest of my layouts.

Here are some pictures of my puppy that I scrapped for a Pet Play Day. Credits

Thank goodness for the search feature on my blog! I finally got around to scrapping a story about Taylor and how she told me I needed to have "Perseverance."

I scrapped a page from Steph's wedding. I want to make her an album so I've been shopping for purple kits.

I did a doggie heritage page for a Tangie Play day. Credits

Here are the girls meeting their baby brother. I loved being there for this! Credits

We had some yummy pancakes at The Brownstone, which was on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Credits
Two of my cousins on Easter. I scrapped them using on of Pixel Works new kits, Sunshine on My Shoulders. Credits

And here's K hula hooping on Easter. Credits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun layouts, Robin! Your composition, color choices, and shadowing are always spot-on. Terrific!

May 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home