Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Team Eric

It's no secret that I'm crazy about vampires. I've even been reading Dracula on my iPhone. You won't find me out with all the crazy girls/women at a midnight showing of Eclipse, even though the latest Twilight movie is based on my favorite book on the series. I think I'll wait until next week.

Michelle Godin (Pixel Works) did a cool Twilight-ispired kit over at Scrap Artist called Irrevocably in Love over at Scrap Artist. I think this is the fourth Twilight kit in my stash, and probably one of my faves!

I've been over Twilight for awhile now, but still find the movies amusing. So I had to scrap my favorite vampire, Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse books, played by the very hot and very tall Alexander Skarsgard on True Blood.

My second favorite vamp isn't even Bill Compton or any of the Cullens. It's Damon Salvatore on the Vampire Diaries, played by Ian Somerhalder, who was also Boone on Lost. I can't get enough of them.

Has anyone seen The Gates? Because I really need another vampire show to obsess about!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

OH!! Team Eric!! Yep, pretty much, and Team Damon is a close second, I whole heartedly agree!

June 30, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo! Me likey!!
My friend Betty loves Eric too. :)
Damon is HOT!!!

June 30, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful layout! I'm afraid I'm no help on the whole vampire thing. I've not seen any of the tv shows, and Bram Stoker's Dracula is the only movie I think I've seen. Oh, wait, I forgot about The Count on Sesame Street! LOL

July 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home