Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lately...

It's been a rough week here at TJN. We had some more layoffs. We knew they were coming - but it's always shocking to see who goes. I was really sick last week and I'm still recovering somewhat, so I've been in a bit of a funk.

I am really upset because I accidentally resized all my photos from Halloween for Facebook. I usually make copies and then resize, but I guess I wasn't thinking and ruined the originals. So I haven't been in the mood to open Photoshop or do anything creative.

I did do this page last week, which just makes me laugh. My dog is so nuts. She loves this corner and we have a hard time getting her out. I used the new Lily Pad BOYC collab for November.


I need to get in the mood to scrap because I've got a crop on Saturday. I can't wait to see the girls. I need to have some fun! I've also got a four-day weekend coming up so I need to remind myself of that.

I have been reading a lot though. In the last two weeks, I finally finished The Help and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and I'm a few pages from the end of Not Without Hope, a book about some football players who got stranded in the Gulf of Mexico with just one surviving. And I listened to the Hunger Games trilogy. I haven't had my head phones in this much since I was a kid listening to my walkman! After all these book, I really need something light and fluffy to read! Anyone have recommendations?

Thanks for reading my latest rantings! Feels better to whine a little!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry you've had a rough time of it lately. Hope you're feeling better and had a good time at your crop. The layout is adorable! :) I'm afraid I'm no help on the book suggestions. Hope you find a fun pick-me-up to dive into. :) (((hugs)))

November 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home