Sunday, November 21, 2010

The little things

I've been sitting around feeling sorry for myself a lot this month. I've been tired and achy. (Part of that could be from a nasty fall the other day.) I'm not feeling creative. Blah, blah, blah.

So I'm hanging out in my pjs today after a really fun day cropping with my friends yesterday. And I'm in a much better mood. Rocky and Penny are here with me. I've got a hot cup of coffee and some chocolate chip cookies. Thanksgiving is a few days away. There's a new Harry Potter movie out. I've got to remember the good things in life and those little things that make me happy. So here are a few things I'm happy about this week.


I first tried this beer this summer and found it at Sam's Club this week! Magic Hat Not So Pale Ale. Good stuff!

I had a few days off this week and I went to dinner on Monday with Mom and Randi at the Melting Pot. I've never had fondue before and it was amazing! Lots of stuff to dip in pots of cheese, a yummy broth or melted chocolate. It was a bit expensive - especially since we had to cook our own food, but it was fun.

I took Penny to get groomed this week so not only does she look super cute and fluffy, she smells like cookies! They used a spray or shampoo on her that smells delicious!

And these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes are amazing! I might sweeten up the cake next time I make them - because they are definitely on the keeper list!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry you've been having a down month, but glad the crop perked you up! :) Love your list! Those cupcakes look absolutely delicious! Penny is adorable as always, but somehow it seems just a little wrong in some way that a dog would smell like cookies! ROTFL

November 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home