Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

I have been dreaming of DSLR for years and I finally caved and got myself one! I can't really afford it - but I think it's a good investment. I found a Cyber Monday deal for a digital Rebel on Amazon. Then two days later, when I went to check on the shipping I found out Amazon had it for $40 cheaper. Cyber Monday is such a scam! I canceled, reordered at the cheaper price and it arrived today!

So after letting the battery charge a bit, I had to play. Here are some photos! I love this thing already.


Here's Penny posing.
I can't get over the detail - all the texture of Penny's nose!

Some flowers ...

I took a lot of photos of my Christmas ornaments and here are some of my faves!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

Yay Robin!!! I'm so excited for you! That is GREAT! Love the photos.

December 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home