Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Crop

I spent yesterday with some of my favorite ladies at our monthly crop in Rockaway. The crops are held in a church hall and we each get our own 8 foot table. I don't need all that space as digiscrapper, but I do sometimes bring some hybrid work or crafty stuff to work on. Or my friend Tina just takes the rest of it over! The crop has a good crew of regulars so it's nice to see everyone and what they're working on every month. And there are always vendors (selling scrapping goodies or sometimes other things like purses or jewelery), lots of food, a masseuse, and a project class. Mostly, we laugh our asses off.

I used to get a lot more done, but my scrapping mojo isn't what it used to be. I don't feel as inspired or motivated, but I did get some pages done. I also spent some of my time organizing kits, scanning photos and going through some old newspaper clips, so I guess that took up a good chunk of my time. If you're in New Jersey and are feeling crafty, come scrap with us!

Here are the pages I finished yesterday.

Some photos of my nephew on his first Christmas. He was about 8 months old at Christmas and crawling all over the place. He got a lot of noisy vtech toys that he couldn't wait to play with! :) And I'm so happy that I got some good pics from Christmas with my new camera!
Credits: Kim Jensen's Page Plate 1 from Scrapdish and the Lily Pad/CatScraps Wish List collab.

We saw some cool gingerbread movie scenes from NYC at the Le Parker Meredien Hotel. My favorite was the Ghostbuster scene! Credits: Amy Wolff's Sweet Christmas from Lily Pad, Kate Hadfield and Holly Designs' Movie Night and PixelWorks' Joy of Gingerbread Alpha

Here are my crazy friends on New Year's Eve. I didn't make it to the celebration until 12:45 am but I had time to catch up! We had so much fun! Credits: Janet Phillips 2 Many Photos template 51 and Valorie Wibbens and Sahlin Studio's New Year's Eve kit from Lily Pad.


And here's Penny looking not so happy because I got her another dress. I think it's cute! My sister thinks it's creepy. And my niece Taylor said, "I want one!" I used Pixel Works' Funky Girl papers and elements from the Lily Pad Jan. BOYC and the Lily Pad's January template challenge template. And I can't say enough about WendyZine's Pet Eye action from Scrapbook Graphics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun pages!! Great shots! And thanks for using my template to scrap your adorable nephew! :D

January 23, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home