Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunday night with my camera

Sunday was just crazy! The Jets won beat the Patriots! My friend Monica was celebrating her birthday. My friend Jaime's band was playing. And then there was open mic. So we had a pretty awesome time at the Rover. And since it was the day before a holiday, the place was packed. I brought along my new camera and my friend Karran lent me his flash, since he was shooting some video. I just love, love, love my camera! Here are some of my faves...







Happy birthday to Monica!


Karran on the left held the camera and Jaime on the right hit the button! LOL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

OOOO!! Love those photos! This looks great :)

January 19, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific! I so need to get a decent flash. Looks like a great time! LOL at the coordination of the group self-portrait!

January 23, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home