Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Frozen!


We are frozen here in New Jersey! I got stuck up at work - again - because of the bad weather last night. They (sometimes) get us room at the hotel in the next corporate park and it's a much better alternative to driving in the bad weather. Last night, it wasn't snowing, but we had lots of freezing rain and sleet and my car was under an inch of ice this morning. I really can't wait for spring!

I'm off today, so it feels like I have a snow day! I went to the movies with my sister - who had a snow day since she's a teacher - and saw 127 Hours. Even though James Franco was pretty good, I'm still feeling a little queasy after that one.

I spent most of the weekend at home being a bum! I thought it was going to snow on Saturday, but we only got a dusting. I stayed in my pjs and worked on a little crafty project and caught up on the DVR.


I also watched a lot of Torchwood on Netflix. That's a Doctor Who spin off - so it was easy for me to get hooked on that, too. I took a break from the marathon to go see The King's Speech. Great story. Great acting. Lots of British people. No reason to puke. Now that's my kind of movie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're frozen here too. On day 3 of no school due to ice. Crazy.

Love your crafty project... so cute!

LOL at "no reason to puke". Definitely an important criteria for any movie I watch. ;)

February 03, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home