Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looking for the bright side

Hola, my friends. I'm home early tonight because I'm working midshifts this week. We have been busy, busy, busy. We've got to convert all of our typefaces to a corporate-wide standard and design pages for a quarterly magazine, on top of the usual daily calamity.

But we're also kind of sad because one of our co-workers passed away. He had been sick with cancer for awhile now and in and out of work for the past few months. But he was one of the few people who could make everyone left and kept our spirits up, no matter what we were all up against or what he was going through . I'm going to miss him.

In spite of all this, I'm trying really hard not to be such a grouch lately. Even my scrapping is grumpy ...

Think happy thoughts. That's what I keep telling myself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I'm right there with you, Robin! sick, tired, too darn busy = no scrapping. Not that I don't want to, but it just never seems to actually jell into actual action :P

February 25, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute page, even if it's a bit grumpy! :) Hope things perk up for you soon!

February 27, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home