Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beer on the brain


In just three more days, I'm hitting the road for Beerfest in Atlantic City with a bunch of my friends and I really can't wait to get away! I'm just so tired of work right now. We'll be launching the new typefaces while I'm away and I'm so glad I won't have to deal with it!

So I went cropping on Saturday and by some miracle, I was actually in the mood to scrap! Maybe my creativity is coming back to me!

The crop was celebrating its second anniversary so we had a special treat. One of the scrapper's daughter works for Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken - which you may know from Cake Boss - and she made this cake for us. And it was really good, too,


This crop had a strange six-degrees of Jersey reality shows. First there was the cake. Then I scrapped this layout from Uncle Rob's surprise party. The party was at the Brownstone, which is owned by one of the families on the Real Housewives of NJ.

Credits: Catalina Template by Mrs. Wresh at Digi Chick; Lauren Grier's A Million Pieces from Sweet Shoppe; Jennifer Trippetti's Black Satin Alphas, Valorie Wibbens and Sahlin Studio's New Year's Eve alphas from Lily Pad.

Then I scrapped these silly photos from last year's Beer Fest. When I was taking these photos at the Tropicana, I had to scoot out of the way to make room for Jersey Shore's The Situation and his entourage.
Credits: Amy Wolff's Hello Spring papers and elements from Lily Pad's April BOYC and Kim Jensen's Rubdown Alphabetic.

Crazy huh? I don't even watch any of these shows but they seem to have taken over NJ! Well, I also did two other pages (and have one more 2-pager I need to finish up) that have nothing to do with TV shows.

Here's my Penny wearing green on St. Patrick's Day! Credits: Darcy Baldwin's Scrap With Laura templates from Sweet Shoppe, Jennifer Barrette's Happy Go Lucky and Every Day Moments alpha from Sweet Shoppe.

Here's Kylie in last year's dance costume. Credits: Traci Reed's Made 4 U kit from Sweet Shoppe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fun layouts and that cake is amazing! So funny about all the reality show connections! Hope you have a fabulous time at Beerfest! :)

March 30, 2011  
Anonymous Tania said...

Hope you have a great time at Beerfest!! So funny about all those Jersey reality stars!

March 30, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home