Thursday, August 11, 2011

88 more days...

... and I'm going to Disney World!!! I really can't wait. I'm going with my brother, my sister in law and all the kids and I think I'm more excited than any of them!

I've been to Disney World three times. This photo with Goofy is from a trip around 1982-83? I remember taking the monorail from where ever it was we were having breakfast and I remember my brother pulling on a character's tail, I think it was Pluto, but I also think he had words with Donald! You can just see my sister cowering next to my mom.

I wish I still had those ears! They had my name stitched on the back. :)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun shot! I haven't been to Disney since the early '90s, so we've never taken the kids. Hopefully we'll make it there someday. :)

August 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home