Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How I Spent the Weekend

I didn't do a thing this weekend and it was awesome! And by not doing a thing, I mean I mostly stayed home in my pjs and scrapped. I did take some time to go to AC Moore to get some crafty stuff and frames for the new prints I got at Comic Con. And I did bake some brownies. But that's as adventurous as I got! I needed some time to just relax.

Here's what I worked on....

Another Comic Con page featuring the celebs and panels I saw. Credits: Kim Jensen's Appabets from Scrapdish, Lauren Grier and Jacque Larsen's Zero to Hero from Lily Pad, Janet Phillips Too Many Photos Squared 3 template from Sweet Shoppe
 
I got a page done for Derek's book! Credits: Amy Wolff and Jenna Desai's Oh Boy from Lily Pad, Pixel Works' Everyday Awesome alphas

 Here's Melissa at the crop after she captured the rooster by finishing a page. I thought the rooster was a creep so I wouldn't admit to finishing any! Credits: Kate Hadfieldnd Lili's Capture the Moment from Lily Pad, Kate Hadfield's Scrapping 9 to 5 laptop and Hand-Sewn Stitching from Lily Pad,  Amy Wolff's Junky Journalers from Lily Pad, Michelle Godin's Old School scissors, Pamela Donnis' School Stuff glue, Jenna Desai's staple from Lily Pad collab Wicked Smart

I did an Awesome list page awhile back and wanted to do an update on all my favorite things. Credits: Micheline Martin's Citrus Splash papers from Lily Pad, Valorie Wibbens' Woodlands elements from Lily Pad, and a big assortment of flowers and word strips by Jessica Bolton, Amy Wolff, Kim Jensen, Lili, Valorie Wibbens, TLP's Hope kit, Shawna Clingerman, Cinzia, Miss Mint, Penny Springman, Stitching by Amy Martin

I got to see Yankee Stadium at the McCartney Concert. Credits: Darcy Baldwin's Scrap with Linz templates, Kaye Winieki's Home Run, Spring Promenade paper, and Click 2 Scrap Alpha, Michelle Godin's Varsity Chip alpha



2 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa g said...

Omg I loved the night circus! And I love my rooster layout. I was just trying to explain the concept to Gracie. Your mo is definitely jo'ing again!

October 25, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More super-fun pages! ROTFL at the creepy rooster!

October 30, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home