Thursday, October 20, 2011

My latest pages

I've been hooked on Avatar: Last Air Bender on Netflix and the marathon sessions I've been having have scrapping while I watch. Thanks to my random number system and Lily Pad challenges, I've been getting lots of pages done!

This is a train show we saw last December at Grand Central Terminal. I especially liked the King Kong!
Credits: Cindy Schneider DIU 1 template, Wimpy Chompers Chuggga Chugga, Baers Garten's Petiti Noel, Amanda Rockwell's Cardboard Edges, Jessica Bolton's Wintry, Iron Orchid Designs Figgy Pudding papers



 Some of the toys at Comic Con. Credits: Jacque Larsen and Lauren Grier's Zero to Hero from Lily Pad,
Janet Phillips' Too Many Photos 33 template from Sweet Shoppe

 The dog parade: Amy Martin's template for the October Template Challenge at Lily Pad, Gina Miller's Good Witch Paper and Elements, Rachel Young's Falling for You Alpha, Kellie Schmitt's Halloween Kraft Alpha, all from Lily Pad
 Penny's got a purple monkey and elephant for her birthday. I always thought that was funny - like the telephone game! Credits: Amy Wolff's Puddle Jumper Noir, No Flowers Allowed strips, All About You brad and flowers, Midnight Magick Papers, Amy Wolff's Calico Cabin flowers, Gina Miller's Good Witch Elements from Lily Pad, Penny Springman's Birthdays corner, Scraplift of Melissa Lewis's Say What LO

 The Howloween party last year. Credits: Amy Wolff's Midnight Magick Papers and Treat Labels and Valorie Brown's Hocus Pocus Elements from the Oct. BOYC at Lily Pad


 Some of my recent costumes! The purple hair is a hint as to what I'm going to be this year. Credits:
Amy Wolff's Midnight Magick papers, Metro frames, Krafty Pieces 2 from Lily Pad, Valorie Wibbens' Hocus Pocus elements from Lily Pad, Sahlin Studio's Autumn Moon papers from Lily Pad, Jacque Larsen's Paper Dolls and Super Heroines from Lily Pad, Rachel Young's Starry Night alphas from Lily Pad, Kelly Mickus' Gimme Candy Label from Lily Pad & 9th & Bloom Collab, Darcy Baldwin's I'm No Wizard and personal handwriting fonts from Sweet Shoppe



 I ruined all my Halloween photos from last year by resizing them for the web. But I came up with a way to scrap them. Credits: Sahlin Studio's Autumn Moon papers and elements from the Oct BOYC kit at Lily Pad,  Janet Phillps' 365 Template from Sweet Shoppe, Lauren Reid's alphas from the Lily Pad Wicked Smart collab

 The dogs were in most of my pictures at Thanksgiving last year! Credits: Ummmmm I lost those! I think the template is by Nannie(?), kit by Lauren Grier and some extra stuff by some others.

 The girls making silly faces at the zoo. Credits: Micheline Martin's Bo Jangles, Dani Mogstad This Love alphas

And another silly pose from the zoo. Credits: Amy Wolff's Puddle Jumpers Noir, Hop Skip Jump flower, Renegade Rainbow butterfly, Skitchy Sketch Alpha, Cinnamon Toasted frame, Junky Journaler tag, Wicked Smart number tags, all from Lily Pad; Kim Jensen's flower and cardboard from Audaciously Aweome at Scrapdish


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are rockin' out the pages, Robin! The way you use color and elements and all your fun photos always make me smile! :)

October 30, 2011  
Anonymous mejor limpiador facial said...

Great taking the time to build clear the terminlogy into the inexperienced persons!

November 25, 2011  
Anonymous iTunes Store said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all appear to get one thing done.

November 25, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home