Saturday, October 08, 2011

Sneezing on Saturday

It's a gorgeous Saturday here in NJ. The weather is beautiful. We were suppposed to go apple picking today, but I overslept. And I have a sinus infection! Blah! I'm cranky!!!

Anyway, enough of the pity party. Here are some new pages! 

 Here's my tribute to my favorite British TV shows! Credits: Kate Hadfield's Cool Britania, Great British Alpha and Bonfire Night from Lily Pad, Papers by Amy Wolff from Calico Cabin from Lily Pad, Lauren Grier's Longtime Sunshine alpha from Sweet Shoppe

Here are some pics from the Hoboken arts fest. I loved the border so much on this page that I didn't add a thing to it. Credits: Amy Wolff's Puddle Jumpers White, Metro alphas and All About You alphas from Lily Pad

I used the questions in Amy's new kit for this one.  Credits: Amy Wolff's All About You Kit and Alphas from Lily Pad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute pages! Especially love the Q&A... so fun!

October 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home