Tuesday, November 08, 2011

I am not used to this!


Don't we look excited! Well, maybe not, but I do! And My hair was looking good. It feels weird to be happy for a change. I'm sleeping better. I'm getting out of bed. My new job is going great so far. I got to see some good friends this weekend. I'm about to go on vacation with my family. I can only be grateful and hope for more good things to come.

I have more than 40 gigs of memory cards for my cameras so I hope that's enough for pictures at Disney World! My bags are packed, well mostly. Still need to finish my carry on bag. I decided against bringing my laptop so it will be weird, but I will have my phone with me so I won't be cut off from the world. 

I am going to miss my Penny! I have never left her for so long! I hope she's not sad, but I know my mom will take good care of her.

I hate flying - and really hate waiting in airports - but as I told my sister-in-law, we need to suck it up and be brave for the kids. They've never flown at all! This is going to be an interesting trip for so many reasons. I will have lots of pictures to share when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home