Friday, November 18, 2011

In scrapping news

Well, at my new job in the awesome creative space, I haven't had much opportunity to be creative yet. I've been working on pretty standard inside fare, but it's been helping me get used to the new computer program. Good thing I have scrapping to help me be creative!

So I have some good scrappy news! I finished all the challenges at Lily Pad last month and was chosen as Guest Pollywog! I can't wait to start in December! And I've been chosen for Emily Merritt's creative team! So this means lots of new goodies to scrap with! Here's my latest roundup of pages...

Here's my first page as part of Emily Merritt's team and my first Disney page. Credits: Emily Merritt's Simple Scrap Templates No. 11, You Are My Sunshine Elements and Papers, See through strips - Family, Circle Sticker Alpha from Lily Pad, Hot Summer Day Flower; Sahlin Studio's Enjoy the Moment button from Lily Pad; Fonts: Misproject, DBJ Journal Bits, Darcy Baldwin personal handwriting font

 I scrapped my Comic Con-Twitter story for this page. Credits: Jacque Larsen and Lauren Grier's Zero to Hero from Lily Pad; PixelWorks' Geekazoid; Fonts: Misproject and Darcy Baldwin's Personalized Handwriting Font


 I scrapped this page during DSD weekend for a Lily Pad challenge. Credits: Micheline Martin's Mr. Mustachio, Happy DSD Template, Coupon Clipper Alpha, It Girl elements, Togetherness tape all from Lily Pad; Darcy Baldwin's Coffee Shoppe font

 This is a page I did for the Lily Pad project challenge featuring some ghosts hanging out at the Rover. Credits: A Hopping HallOween by the Lily Pad and Oscraps designers - inlcuding the template by Sara Gleason; Rachel Young's Starry Night Alpha from Lily Pad

 My dog does not like her new sweater! Credits: Amy Martin's Nov. challenge template from Lily Pad;
Amber Clegg's Lovin' Fall from Lily Pad; Gina Miller's So Sketchy alpha from Lily Pad; Fonts: DJB Robin, DBJ Laurent, Misproject

 I love this template by Nettio so I wanted to make a page about the states I've been to. I need to get out more! Credits: Nettio's Oh The Places template: Amy Martin and Dani Mogstad's Funky Free; Amy Wolff's All About You paper from Lily Pad; Traci Reed's Dynomite Words, Kate Hadfield's America the Beautiful, Heather Hess's The Teenage Dream font

And here's one I did using the Lily Pad's Nov. BOYC kit. Credits: Amy Wolff's Jot It Down & For the Girls papers from the Nov. BOYC and Remember When Corner at Lily Pad; Jenna Desai's Scrap Essesntials No. 2 from the Nov. BOYC at Lily Pad;  Gina Marie Huff's Sisters word art from Weeds & Wild Flowers; Kim Jensen's October Breeze stitching from Scrapdish


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you'll have t visit Haley and I when we get to CA :P

November 18, 2011  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Omg! Congrats!!

November 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home