Thursday, December 29, 2011

I can't spell!

I got my Shutterfly book a few days after Christmas - and I had been so busy getting it finished - I never noticed the big old typo right on the cover.  Ugh! I'm trying to come up with a way to cover it up. I'm so mad at myself! As someone who got paid to edit stuff up until recently, I suck when it comes to my own work! 

I still need to upload my Christmas photos, but in the meantime, here are the rest of my album pages and a few others from the last few weeks...

 D & my dad: Credits: Jennifer Barrette's Miss Personality and Mister Personality Add on from Sweet Shoppe, Staples by Flergs
 I got a daily wake up call at Disney from a robot that sounded a lot like Kylie. Credits: Emily Merritt's E is for Energy from Lily Pad; Micheline Martin's Alpha from the Things That Matter Most collab at the Lily Pad



 D's first birthday party. Credits:Janet Phillip's Scrap Your Heart Out templates from Sweet Shoppe, Micheline Martin's Noteworthy Alpha, Smile and Rainbow Dreams from After Five Designs

 D's 1st two Halloweens. Credits: Emily Merritt's Simple Scraps Templates 12, King For A Day, Platform 9 3/4, and E is for Energy from the Lily Pad

 The birthday boy. Credits: Emily Merritt's King for a Day and D is for Dapper (recolored paper) from Lily Pad, Janet Phillips' Scrap Your Heart Out templates from Sweet Shoppe



 Some random pictures that didn't make it onto pages but I still wanted to use. Credits: Janet Phillips' Too Many Photos template 13 from Sweet Shoppe, Micheline Martin's Rainbow Dreams from After 5 Designs, Julie Billingsley's Color Spectrum Alphas from Sweet Shoppe

 The crazy kids. Credits: Micheline Martin and Jenna Desai's Togetherness from Lily Pad; Micheline Martin's White Washed bits and Junk Mail alpha from Lily Pad; CD's Markerific alpha from Lily Pad;
Cookies 4 Kids templates from Sweet Shoppe; Lauren Grier's Beginning is now bracket;  Heart by Baers Garten; Amber Clegg's Rush beads

 Cabana guys watching soccer. Credits: Lauren Grier's Go Go Go from Scrapfastic Designs; Janet Phillips' Scrap Your Heart Out template from Sweet Shoppe; Baers Garten soccer ball from Get in The Game; Rachel Young's Wish Alpha

Some goals. Credits: Emily Merrit's G is for Goals from The Lily Pad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fun pages! Bummer about the typo. It's always harder to see your own mistakes. I think your brain knows what it's supposed to say, so that's what it automatically sees.

January 07, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home