Saturday, February 25, 2012

December Daily

My December Daily book is finally done - and it's only February! I had most of it done last month, but I had to order another print, which I had forgotten to upload to Persnickety Prints.  My album is by American Crafts and I got three kinds of page protectors from We R Memory Keepers. I did all of the pages digi and then added embellies to some of them. I don't have entries for every day, but some days have multiple pages. I really love how it turned out!  

Here's the album cover ....


This is my intro page....

I wanted to remember my guest gig as a Pollywog at the Lily Pad in December so I printed some wallet-sized versions of my pages and made an ATC featuring TLP's frog Barth ...


Here are some of the pages... A visit with Derek...


My shopping list...

One of my first projects at work...


A tribute to Prep & Landing....


I also had these 3-pocket pages. These pages are all about my Christmas cups, but most of the other smaller pages were about different days...


Another pocket page featuring our new Christmas ornaments...


 I scrapped a lot of the multi-photo events collage style...


I saw this Kermit in Michelle Godin's December album and tracked it down for my Muppets page!


I included a leftover Christmas card on this page about cards...


And some fun times with the kids...



I pointed out to the ladies at the crop the other day that this was my third December only project! I seem to do them every other year. Can't help it because I love Christmas! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Catching up on blog reading this morning- love seeing your scrap pages, Robin! I need you to share some of your mojo with me these days. I'm jealous of all of your Comic Con pages- would love to see all of the Star Wars, Dr. Who and everything else sci fi in person. And you know you are always welcome if you come through CO!

March 02, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home