Saturday, February 04, 2012

Kim's new adventure!

One of my favorite scrapbooking designers and dearest friends, Kim Jensen, just started a guest gig at The Lily Pad! I am so excited for her! Her designs are just so awesome and unique. I know she painstakingly works on her elements to create elements like no one else in digiscrapping.

To get things started, Kim created these awesome sets as part of The Lily Pads BOYC kit. If you like Kim's designs, you can follow her on Facebook. See what I'm talking about!



Here are my pages using this month's BOYC. I am going to use even more of it to work on an album about my Grandma's birthday party.

The two youngest family members at Grandma's party playing together. Credits: Amy Wolff's Seasons of Love Papers, Skitchy Sketch Alpha 3; Kim Jensen's Bloomin Sweet; Jenna Desai's Scrap Essentials No. 4; Amber Clegg's Lovin' Life Trims all from the Lily Pad. Template by from Studio Sahlin's blog.

Here's Grandma. Doesn't she look great! Emily Merritt's Lovey Dovey Papers and Templates; Kim Jensen's Bloomin Sweet flowers and In Stitches alpha from Lily Pad

The giraffes at Disney's Animal Kingdom.Credits: Emily Merritt's Lovey Dovey Papers; Jenna Desai's Lovely Alphas and Scrap Essentials No. 4; Micheleine Martin's alpha from the Lily Pad Designers' Hoppy Birthday collab all from Lily Pad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home