Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rhyme & Reason

My good friend Kim Jensen had done it again! Check out here new kit, Rhyme and Reason, now at the Lily Pad. I love the colors in this kit. Sometimes, I get a kit and just want to look at it up close  - and that's what I did with that ribbon frame. 


Here are some pages I did with it!

 My nieces and nephew came over on Super Bowl Sunday before the game. While mom helped Derek defend the universe from Darth Penny, I helped Taylor and Kylie with their crafty projects. Tay worked on an American Girl mirror that I had gotten her for her bday and Kylie drew pictures and wrote a little story. So cute!!!! Credits: Kim Jensen's Rhyme and Reason and Pinned Purple Dates from Lily Pad; Kim's Chalked Alpha; Amy Martin's Tiny Alpha White from The Lily Pad; Heather Hess's The Dry Ribbon font from The Lily Pad

And I did a page about my nook because I love it! Credits:  Kim Jensen's Rhyme and Reason; Karah Fredricks' Heartbreaker; Heather Hess's The Dry Ribbon font; CD Mucksosky's Teeny Type Too - all  from The Lily Pad 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home