Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reorganizing

After almost 8 years of scrapbooking, it is sad to think that most of my scrapbook pages live on my computer. I really need to do something about that! Some of my pages have been printed as books - but I don't always make copies of the books that I give as gifts. The pages I have printed are arranged pretty haphazardly in albums, but I am a few years behind in printing, and since I don't really scrap chronologically, it's hard to get them in order. I have been happy with smaller themed albums that I have put together recently - Christmas albums, my Comic Con book and Grandma's birthday pages.

So I think I want to buy a few three-ring binders, designate them by topics and start filling them up. I might even want to take out the pages I have in 8x8 books - they don't even hold that many pages - and redo them this way. I found some really cute books that hold about 75 page sleeves! Here's one from We R Memory Keepers. I love it!

I've heard of this kind of strategy in magazines and blogs and it really seems to make so much sense. I can organize books by years and ad pages when I scrap them out of order. I want to do a heritage book, all about me, an art journal album, and then books by year. I don't have to do it all at once, but I really like having a strategy. I have created so many pages - I want to make it easy to look at them and remember those stories! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home