Sunday, April 29, 2012

Roundup

I didn't get to crop with the ladies this month, but I think I've made up for that these past two weeks! Here's what I've been up to. I have been feeling very creative and have gotten a lot of things crossed off my scrapping to-do list.


Michelle Godin is hosting the Random Challenge at Lily Pad this month and she challenge us to make a decorated journaling card or ATC. So I came up with this ATC based on a poster I saw on Pinterest and using Micheline Martin and Laura Banasiak's Way Rad from Lily Pad.


Ok, this might be gross but I think it's hilarious. That's Randi holding up a pig snout like a mask in an attempt to gross me out at Derek's bday party last year. Credits: Valorie Wibbens' Scrappy from the Lily Pad
Sahlin Studio's Washi Tape 2 from the Lily Pad.




Here's a two-pager I didn't post in the galleries because the phots aren't exactly family friendly! I finally scrapped the photos from my awesome barbecue last summer. Credits: The Tattered Pear's Smokin' Hot from the Lily Pad, Valorie Wibbens' Fireflies paper from the Lily Pad and Tape Up Vol 2 from One Story Down.



Some pictures of my crazy family! Credits: Funky Junky Family tree by Michelle Goodin, Kate Hadfield and Rachel Young at the Lily Pad.



I had some fun with camera apps at Taylor's bday party. Credits: Lauren Reid and The Hidden Heart's Make it Snappy from One Story Down


A shot from Strawberry Fields, which I took last summer. Credits: Shawna Clingerman's Time Stands Still and Intensit-he tape from Sweet Shoppe; Amy Wolff's 2:30 p.m. tape from The Lily Pad


Penny & Me! Credits: Emily Merritt and Gina Miller's My Life collab from The Lily Pad; Domesticated Lady's Type A Persnality Font from One Story Down 




I really love this page. I am so happy that Michelle is designing again and this page is inspired by her awesome papers but also by her super cool Blythe doll photos. I took this shot of Penny Jr. along with some pics of it with an LPS Blythe doll. Credits: Michelle Godin's Mixed Media Pink & Blue papers and Sloppy Stencil alpha from the Lily Pad and Painted Chevron papers; Kim Jensen's Springity Spring elements, Paint It White Alpha and Spell It Alpha beads from The Lily Pad; Sahlin Studio's Washi Tape Vol 2 and Anagram Alpha from The Lily Pad; CD Muckosky's Splattered Alphas from The Lily Pad; Amy Martin's Tiny Alpha; Heather Hess's The Dry Ribbon font from the Lily Pad; Lots of elements Love + Grace Collab from The Lily Pad




Here's one that I had on my to-do list for a long time. I love my little critters. I notice I have been really going through my Valorie stash lately. I really love her style. Credits: Valorie Wibben's Sewing 101, Scrappy paint and Love Muffin black solid from The Lily Pad; Amy Martin's Tiny Alpha from The Lily Pad; Sahlin Studio's Washi Tape 2 from The Lily Pad



There's a little bee in this sunflower. Credits: Amy Wolff's Hazy Day from The Lily Pad; Michelle Godin's Just My Type Alpha from The Lily Pad



Some pics of T at her bday party. Credits: The Doodle Queen's That Girl from One Story Down; Domesticated Lady's Type A Personality Font from One Story Down


And here's my favorite 9 year old. Credits: Kim Jensen's Girlfriend mini kit and alpha, Springity Spring elements, Zigged Zagged Paper Alpha; Amy Martin's April 2012 Template Challenge template

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home