Sunday, April 15, 2012

Round em up!

Yeah, I did a lot of scrapping this week! I am so lucky to work for some really great ladies - Kim Jensen, Michelle Godin, Emily Merritt, Amy Wolff, the One Story Down designers and Kate Hadfield this month - who have some fabulous new stuff for me to work with.  I have been feeling really inspired lately! 

Hanging out with Derek at Disney...
Credits::: Amy Wolff's Baggy Papers from The Lily Pad; Kim Jensen's Paint it White Alpha from Lily Pad and Crazy Cord Lines & Shapes coming soon to Lily Pad; Amy Martin's Tiny Alphas from Lily Pad; Kate Hadfield's When Knights Where Bold from Lily Pad; Valorie Brown's Lucky Me doily and staple from Lily Pad; Inspired by JanaM's My Smile LO for Lily Pad's Scraplift Challenge

The girls being silly waiting for a show at Disney...
Credits:Flutter Experssions' Simple Pleasure from One Story Down; Peeps & Milo's Typewriter Blunder Alpha from One Story Down


Some photos from my cousin's 21st birthday. The other photos aren't safe for galleries! Hee!
Credits: Michelle Godin's I Heart You papers, elements and mixed media papers & Just My Type alpha from Lily Pad; Rachel Young's Listen Up alpha from Lily Pad; Peeps & Milo's Wishy Washi tape from One Story Down


My pups being cute!
Credits::: Michelle Godin's Chasing Rainbows papers, Grungy Canvas elements, Sloppy Stencil alphas, Hand Carved Stamps, I heart you staple from the Lily Pad; Word strip by Shawna Clingerman


Randi and I took a little road trip on Saturday and we checked out Asbury Park. I loved it there. I felt like I was walking in a Bruce Springsteen song - when I told Randi that she wanted to punch me. She doesn't share my love of the Boss! I love how this page turned out!
Credits::: The Tattered Pear's Chaklet Coated Printerbox and Super Duper kit from One Story Down, This and That elements from The Lily Pad;  Fee Jardine's Button Bling from One Story Down; Sissy Sparrows' Retro Rulz elements from One Story Down; Domesticated Lady's Type A Personality font from One Story Down

Here's a page I did for the Lily Pad's Journaling Challenge. The theme was to write about what makes you you! 
Credits: Emily Merrit's Simple Scrap Templates No. 13, Graphed Papers, Life Right Now Journal Cards, D is for Dapper heart, ric rac and paint - all from the Lily Pad; Amy Wolff's Chelsea Market papers from the Lily Pad; Kim Jensen's Paint it White Alpha, Springity Spring Elements and Bloomin' Stuffed flowers from the Lily Pad

Michelle's rainbow background  made me think of this song!
Credits: Michelle Godin's Chasing Rainbows Mixed Media, Hand Carved Stamps, Grungy Canvas elements, I heart you elements from Lily Pad

And this page was inspired by a forum post at OSD that I started about typing. I hated typing glass in school, but it was probably the most useful thing I learned in school! I would goof off in class and write poems like my "Ode to Typing" instead of following the lesson!
Credits:::Michelle Goodin's I Heart You papers and elements, Just My Type Alpha, Hand Carved Stamps from Lily Pad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home