Monday, June 25, 2012

My birthday continues!



The ladies surprised me at the crop on Saturday! There was a balloon tied to the chair in my usual spot and they got me some really amazing Alice in Wonderland prints and scrappy goodies. They really spoiled me rotten!!! (Love you Melissa, Patti & Tina!) And amid all that celebrating, I still managed to get some scrapping done!


It was a pretty great weekend. The weather was beautiful. I went to Brooklyn on Sunday for the Renegade Crafts Festival - which was so awesome - and also had some yummy food next door at Brooklyn Flea. Then we took the girls to see Brave. I read some reviews that said Brave wasn't brave enough - but whatever. I think Merida was a kickass princess and I love that this was a Disney movie that focused on a mother-daughter relationship. Disney and the like always kill of the moms and traumatize the kids. This was a nice change!


I have to take some pictures of my super cool new stuff - the gifties and fair finds. 


So heres's what I've been up to, scrapwise.






I swear these fish were posing for me at the botanical garden.  Credits: Lauren Reid and the Ardent Sparrow's Tres Jolie from One Story Down; Peeps & Milo's Good Bye Mia's Sticky Tape from One Story Down; Flutter Expression's I got this journal pockets from One Story Down; Tracy Martin's Tutti Fruiti, Findings and Sunshine from One Story Down; Lauren Reid's Perky alpha from One Story Down




I've been doing some Disney pages. Here are some little pirates. Credits: Snips N Snails Designs' It's A Pirate's Life from One Story Down



Here's a two pager of photos - mostly from my phone - from my staycay. Credits:  Lauren Reid's Transformers 15 from One Story Down; Little Butterfly Wings' So Far Away from One Story Down; Lauren Grier's Everyday Moment's Alpha from The Lily Pad


My new little turtle, made by my friend Alyce. Credits: Tracy Martin's Blendy Pen papers from One Story Down; Michelle Goodin's Teeny Tiny Alpha from Lily Pad; Fee Jardine's Little Miss Happy from One Story Down; Valorie Wibbens' and Lauren Grier's Chatterbox journal cards from Lily pad; Little Butterfly Wings So Far Away elements from OSD; Lauren Grier's Bold it ALphas from OSD; Peeps & Milo's Good Bye Mia tape from OSD





Some Nemo friends. Credits: Chere Kaye's Wee Fishy from One Story Down; 
Emily Merritt's Em-isms from The Lily Pad; CD Muckosky's Lefty Lucy alphas from The Lily Pad


Honey I Shrunk the Kids. Credits:  Tracy Martin's Blendy Pen papers and Hopscotch Alpha from One Story Down; Lauren Reid and Valorie Wibbens' Nom Nom Nom from One Story Down; The Ardent Sparrow's Sweeties from One Story Down


Rocky's 9! 

Credits: Kim Jensen's My America and Perforated Alpha from The Lily Pad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home