Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fun with newspapers

In case you wonder what I do all day....


This was another poster page we did for the Rochester paper after another hometown athlete won gold.
It might look pretty simple, but it took about 5 designers to get this done!


One of my main duties each week is the Rochester Sunday front. Here was a big corporate profile, which I think turned out pretty cool.


Here was a skybox design. It's been fun working with all these great Olympics photos. 


And this is one of my favorite things I've ever done! This paper has a lot of motorsport stuff going on and I thought it would be fun to crush the title. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Neat to see what you do at your new job TFS! love the crushed title ;)

August 21, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home