Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scrapiness

Next weekend is the start of the new season of Doctor Who, and in honor of the premiere, I changed my timeline image. I think it's my favorite one ever! I used Tangie Baxter's Doctor kit from Scrapbook Graphics...


****
At work, we use a lot of QR codes to promote online content and I recently saw a tutorial on a digi site (sorry I can't remember which one!) about using them on scrapbook pages. It's a pretty cool idea. You can use link to create a code at a free site. I used QR Stuff. I tested these links on my screen using my phone and they took me right to YouTube videos. But, they didn't work for some reason on the web version, so I'll share the video links, too.

Here's a two-pager from my trip to Jenkinson's Aquarium. I loved this little turtle so much that I took video of him splashing around. 



Credits: Nerdy Scrappers' Something Fishy from One Story Down; Tracy Martin's Hand Cut Bits from One Story Down

BTWs... How cute is this fishy kit! I knew I had to use it when I saw it! :) Nerdy Scrappers Studio is new to One Story Down and I can't wait to see what else they create!


This page is about my crafty day with Melissa and Gracie. We went doll hunting and I am in one of their latest videos

Credits: The super awesome Monster High inspired kit School is Ghoul by Snips and Snails Designs & Mari Koegelenberg's from One Story Down and Domesticated Lady's Brand New Pencils Alpha from One Story Down.

***
Block Party Weekend at OSD has become one of my favorite things every month. The designers create a collab and a bunch of coordinating sets. And then there are lots of good challenges to get me motivated to scrap! Here are some pages I created using this month's kits.

Credits: Mari Koegelenberg's Sunkissed Paper, The Edits' doilie from Retroscopic collab, Paula Kesselring's Retro Frames and Slides, Sissy Sparrows' 100 Days of Doodles, River Rose's Blooming Florals, Peeps & Milo's Marked Out Alpha - all from One Story Down


Credits: Snips N Snails, Little Butterfly Wings and The Edits' Retroscopic Collab, Sissy Sparrows' Another Era Borders - all from One Story Down

Credits: Little Butterfly Wings, Snips & Snails and the Edits' Retroscopic; Sissy Sparrows' Another Era Stackers,  and Tracy Martin's Snap Happy Alpha and Hand Cut Bits all from One Story Down

***
Here's a page about the crazy summer we've been having in West New York. Credits: Kim Jensen's Recycled Newspaper Alpha, Stringbats and Concretely Grounded papers from The Lily Pad, Michelle Godin's Jumbo Masks, Keep Calm and Splatter On, Moody Blues elements, Dream On elements, Hello GoodBye Stitching from Lily Pad, Amy Wolff's Strike A Pose string From Lily Pad

And here's one from the Liberty Belle cruise at Disney. Credits: River Rose's Thank You from One Story Down


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home