Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vacation Week Scrapping

This vacation was mostly a bust. I was so lazy and tired all week. I had a long list of stuff to do and barely made a dent. But I did get a lot of scrapping done! 




Got some Disney pages done. Still feels like I have a million more pictures to scrap! This was our visit to Norway in Epcot for dinner with the princesses. Credits: Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs Taste of Norway & Germany. 

I love this sign at Hollywood Studios! Credits: Caroline S., Flutter Expressions and Valorie Brown's Handmade Memories from One Story Down; Snips and Snails Designs Play A Game elements and alpha from One Story Down

 
Some of our first sights at Magic Kingdom. Credits: Handmade Memories by Caroline S., Flutter Expressions and Valorie Brown at One Story Down

 I dug through the family archive to scrap this photo of Grandma as a witch! Credits: Michelle Godin's Wickedest Witch from Lily Pad

How cute Penny??? This is what she does in my bed. Credits: Amy Wolff's Don't Harsh My Mellow and Emily Merritt's Templates 17 from Lily Pad 

 I wanted to dress Penny as Yoda but the force was not with us! Credits: Jana M's Little Jedi and Little Stories templates 1 from One Story Down


My friend and fellow nerd Andrea Boyer is a guest designer at OSD this month so I had to use some of her goodies to scrap some Doctor Who pages! Her Angels paper inspired me to do a page about the Ponds' last episode. Credits: Lifescapes Designs' The Angels papers from One Story Down; River Rose's Autumn Equinox elements and stitches from One Story Down; Sissy Sparrows' Letters Home stackers from One story Down

Here's the Doctor Who mural from Brooklyn. Credits: Lifescapes' Designs Darkly Destroyed Papers from One Story Down; Caroline S., Flutter Expressions and Valorie Brown's Handmade Memories from One Story Down

 Another archive photo featuring my Grandpa and me. Credits: Caroline S., Flutter Expressions and Valorie Brown's Handmade Memories from One Story Down; River Rose's Autumn Equinox elements; The Edits' Floral Frames and Jana M's Into The Wood Lands alpha from One Story Down

 And here's an old-timey ship sailing up the Hudson. Credits: Caroline S., Flutter Expressions and Valorie Brown's Handmade Memories from One Story Down; River Rose's Autumnal Equinox's elements and stitching from One Story Down; Jennifer Barrette's Fall Mix Elements from One Story Down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home